At Carolina Complete Health, we value your membership and want to support your health and wellness needs. We are writing to notify you of changes to some of our Value-Added Services. These changes do not impact Standard Medicaid Health Plan benefits. You can get more information and sign up for most Value-Added Services by visiting the webpages below or by calling Member Services at 1-833-552-3876 (TTY 711) Monday – Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST.
New or Updated Value-Added Services
- Members who are pregnant or have delivered a baby within the past 12 months are eligible to receive a $150 value New Parent’s Package, including choice of a car seat and diapers OR an electronic breast pump and diapers.
- Members enrolled in kindergarten through 6th grade are eligible to receive 24 hours of online math and/or reading tutoring per plan year.
- Members under age 16 and diagnosed with asthma, are eligible to receive up to a $300 value in items per plan year to help address environmental triggers of asthma through our Room to Breathe Asthma Support Program.
- Members enrolled in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade are eligible to receive a $50 value in school supplies per plan year.
- Members ages 16 and older are eligible to receive a digital voucher code to take the GED® test in all four subjects.
- Native American members can receive $100 on their My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card when they complete two Tribal Talking Circles.
Thank you for being a Carolina Complete Health member.
As a member, you are able to get extra services in addition to your regular benefits. These are called Value-added Services (VAS). For questions or to learn how to get these services, please contact Member Services at 1-833-552-3876 (TTY: 711).
Up to $50 for school supplies for Carolina Complete Health members enrolled in grades Pre-K-12.*
MATH AND/OR READING TUTORING
Up to 24 hours for online tutoring for Carolina Complete Health members enrolled in grades K-6.*
AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAMS
Yearly voucher for Carolina Complete Health members for after school sports/activities or youth club memberships (age 6-18).*
NEW PARENTS PACKAGE
Yearly voucher for Carolina Complete Health members with a new baby for car seat, breast pump, or diapers.*
Cell phone with 250 minutes per month with free calls and texts to keep in touch with your doctor/provider.*
MY HEALTH PAYS®
Earn rewards when you complete healthy steps.
Up to 14 weeks of WeightWatchers® including online tools.*
YMCA SUPPORT PROGRAMS*
YMCA support programs for pre-diabetic and high blood pressure.*
ROOM TO BREATHE
Care management program for Carolina Complete Health members age 18 and under.*
A credit for glasses, and other vision items for members (age 21 and older).*
GED EXAM VOUCHER
Carolina Complete Health members get financial assistance with GED exam.*
MYSTRENGTH MOBILE APP
Available to all Carolina Complete Health members to help manage stress, anxiety, chronic pain, and more. It's safe, secure and personalized –
just for you.
TRIBAL TALKING CIRCLES
Earn up to $100 for discussing health related issues impacting Tribal members.*
*Eligibility restrictions apply.