Skip to Main Content

Grievances and Appeals

If you have a problem with your health plan, care, provider or services, you can file a complaint with the plan. This is called a Grievance. If you are not satisfied with an action we took or what we decide about your service authorization request, you can file an appeal or a request for us to review the decision. You can file a grievance or appeal by phone, email, mail or fax. You can ask for the grievance or appeal yourself or you can ask someone such as your doctor or family to request it for you. If you need help please call our Member Services number they can help you. To request an appeal or grievance you can:

  • Call Member Services at 1-833-552-3876 (TTY: 711)
  • Send it electronically by fax to 1-833-318-7256
  • Email
  • Send a letter by mail to:

Carolina Complete Health
ATTN: Grievance and Appeals
Address: 10101 David Taylor Drive, Suite 300
Charlotte, NC 28262

We can provide translation or interpreter service if you need it.

You can find detailed information about grievances and appeals in our Member Handbook.