Member Advisory Committees
Participating in the Member Advisory Committees
Our Member Advisory Committee and Long-Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Member Advisory Committee will meet four times each year. During meetings, members or their representatives are invited to let us know what is working and what we can do better. We will use member feedback to improve our health plan.
- There are opportunities to attend these meetings without traveling.
- We can help you arrange transportation to the meetings.
- Each meeting will be held within your region.
- Meetings will be scheduled during non-work hours.
- Language assistance can be provided.
If you are interested in learning more, please call Member Services at 1-833-552-3876 (TTY: 711) or fill out the form below.
Committee Interest Form
If you need assistance filling out this form, please call Member Services at 1-833-552-3876 (TTY 711).