Welcome to Carolina Complete Health! We’re glad you’re a member. You can count on us to help provide the resources you need to care for yourself and your family.
Your Carolina Complete Health plan offers Medicaid benefits and services. It also includes valuable programs, educational tools, and support.
This page will help you understand your health plan. It has all the details you need to help manage your health. You can also find tools to take action.
Your next steps with your new plan:
- Create an online account. You can manage your health benefits, change your Primary Care Provider, contact a plan representative, view claims, complete a Health Assessment, complete a Notification of Pregnancy form, and more.
- Find a Provider online search tool. You can view the doctors and other providers available to you on our online directory. Choose or change your primary care provider/doctor through your online account.
- Download the Carolina Complete Health mobile app to stay connected. The app is free and available to use on Apple and Android devices.
Links to important information:
- Member Handbook: Includes covered services, benefits, and wellness programs
- Benefits Summary: Lists benefits that are available to you
- Health & Wellness: Includes health information on a variety of topics
- Member Resources: Includes forms, helpful links, and more
- Preferred Drug List: Lists medications that are covered
- Member Login: Create and log in to your secure member account
If you have any questions or need more information on anything, please call us Monday-Saturday 7 AM - 6 PM EST. We are here for you. 1-833-552-3876 (TTY: 711)