Welcome to Carolina Complete Health! We’re glad you’re a member. You can count on us to help provide the resources you need to care for yourself and your family.
It’s time to take control of your health – and this is the place to start. Your new health insurance plan offers comprehensive medical care and benefits. It also includes valuable programs, educational tools and support.
This page will help you understand your health plan. It has all the details you need to help manage your health. You can also find tools to take action.
Your next steps with your new plan:
- Create an online account. You can manage your health benefits, change your Primary Care Provider, contact a plan representative, view claims and more.
- Choose a provider. You can view the providers available to you on our online directory. Choose or change your provider through your online account.
- Complete a Health Assessment. This is available on your online account.
- If pregnant, complete a Notification of Pregnancy form. This is available on your online account.
Here are some important links to helpful information:
- Member Handbook (PDF) (Coming Soon): Includes covered services, benefits, and wellness programs
- Member Login: Create and log in to your secure member account
- Preferred Drug List: Lists medications that are covered
- Benefits Summary: Lists benefits that are available to you
- Health & Wellness: Includes health information on a variety of topics
- Member Resources: Includes forms, helpful links, and more
- Opioid Misuse Policy (PDF): Includes the full Pharmacy Lock-in Policy
- Mobile Application: Download the Carolina Complete Health app to stay connected. The app is available to use on Apple and Android devices.
- Local Events: Stay connected with Carolian Complete Health through local events
- Newsletters: Check out the latest newsletter
If you have any questions or need more information on anything, please call us Monday-Saturday 7 AM - 6 PM EST. We are here for you. 1-833-552-3876 (TTY: 711)