Over-the-Counter (OTC) Catalog
Carolina Complete Health members receive $120 per year per member credit for commonly used over-the-counter products such as pain relievers, first aid supplies, and cold medicine through HomeScripts.
Eligibility Statement: Eligibility requirements apply. The total cost of items must be less than or equal to the program allowance in order for the items to be shipped. Items may take up to two weeks for delivery. Products may not be returned. OTC items may be ordered for the member only.
Your Carolina Complete Health benefits include a quarterly allowance. Use this allowance to purchase over-the-counter (OTC) items that you probably use every day.
Some of the items that can be ordered are the following:
- first aid supplies
- cold/cough medications
- eye drops
- pain relievers
- personal care items
|Carolina Complete Health||Quarterly Allowance||Benefit|
|Carolina Complete Health Medicaid||$30||Per Member|
To view the OTC Catalog, visit the Manuals and Forms page.
You can order the order your benefits three ways:
By Mobile App
You can now order your over-the-counter health and wellness products through the new Envolve OTC Mobile App.
- Order from the app, no need to call.
- Browse and buy eligible products.
- Ship right to your home.
- Check your balance and use your available funds.
- Get reminders to use your funds before they expire.
- View order history and current order status.
Download today from the Apple App Store or Google Play. Register and create an account.
Call Carolina Complete Health’s OTC Vendor Acaria order line at 1-844-962-0694 (TTY: 711) to place your order. You will need the following when you call:
- Your Carolina Complete Health Member ID card number.
- Choose the items you would like to order and write down the order number.
The phone order line is open from Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
By Member Portal
You can browse and purchase products in the member portal. Follow these steps:
- Log in to the member portal
- After you log in, click on Pharmacy Information to get started.
Things to Remember
- The following items are not covered under your OTC Benefits:
- Alternative medicines (botanicals, herbals, probiotics, and nutraceuticals)
- Baby diapers
- Food Supplements
- Replacement Items (hearing aid batteries, contact lens containers, etc. when not packaged with an original item).
- Items must be ordered in 1 single order, per calendar quarter.
- You cannot use future allowance amounts when placing your order
- Any unused allowance amount does not rollover to the following quarter
- Products in this catalog should be ordered only for the enrolled member.
- Please allow up to 14 days for delivery of in-stock items. You will be notified if an item is out of stock and may take longer for delivery.
- Damaged products must be exchanged within 30 days of purchase. No other returns are allowed.
- The brand names of the OTC items listed are trademarks of each company. Your plan allows for generic items only.
- Items may vary based on the maker and availability. (For example, caplets, tablets, capsule, or soft gels may be substituted for one another.)
- All OTC items should only be used as directed. You should talk to your Primary Care Provider (PCP) about how to use these items safely.