At Carolina Complete Health, we believe that the measure of true health goes beyond the provider/doctor office to include body, mind, and spirit. As a member, you’ll receive extra Value Added Services designed for families and children to help support total health.
- $75 per year voucher for child education support including school supplies and online tutoring for members enrolled in grades Pre-K through 12
- GED package including study materials and exam voucher
- $100 per year voucher for new mothers including car seat, diapers, diaper bag, breast pump, and home visits for high-risk pregnancies
- $75 per year healthy rewards gift card
- $120 per year gift card for approved healthy foods at Walmart®
- Up to 14 weeks of Weight Watchers® including online tools
- YMCA membership for diabetic and high blood pressure support program
- myStrength online peer support group
- Room to Breathe asthma program
- $75 per year voucher for a child after school sports/activities or youth club memberships (Boys & Girls Club or similar membership) for members age 6-18
- Cell phone with 250 free minutes to help keep in contact with providers/doctors
- $125 per year credit for glasses, contacts, and other vision items for members ages 21 and older
- $120 per year credit per household for over-the-counter products such as Tylenol, first-aid supplies, and cold medicine
For more information on accessing Value Added Services, please call us at 1-833-552-3876 (TTY: 711).