Member Coronavirus Information
COVID-19 Vaccines For Kids
Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are now authorized for children ages 6 months and older. A booster dose of the Pfizer vaccine is available for kids 5-11 who received their vaccines more than five months ago.
Carolina Complete Health members age 5 years and older can receive a $75 My Health Pays® reward when they receive a COVID-19 vaccination.
Resources on Vaccines and Boosters, COVID-19 Prevention and Symptoms & Treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
General information on COVID-19, COVID-19 Benefits, Eligibility and Enrollment and COVID-19 Vaccine Information.
- North Carolina DHHS COVID-19 Dashboard
- Learn more about COVID-19
- Latest Updates
- Know Your Ws: Wear, Wait, Wash
- North Carolina DHHS COVID-19 FAQs (PDF) - Updated Weekly
- SlowCOVIDNC Exposure Notification App
- North Carolina DHHS Find My Testing Place Finder
- North Carolina County COVID-19 Alert System
- Case Count & Vaccination Dashboards
- Guidelines for Getting Together
- Check for Symptoms
- Face Coverings & Masks
- Learn about Contract Tracing
- Recursos en Español
- North Carolina DHHS COVID-19 Vaccine Information